FOOD + DRINK
1. Bake up some S'more cupcakes and add these plaid cupcake wrappers as the perfect finishing touch.
2. Serve up some home-cooked comfort foods like lasagna or set up a chili bar or mashed potato bar.
3. Keep guests warm by the fire and set up a s'mores bar. Perfect for an outdoor party. Be sure to include a s'mores station sign, roasting sticks, marshmallows, graham crackers, cookies, and chocolate.
4. Hot drinks like apple cider served in these charming Buffalo plaid camp mugs or a hot chocolate bar or coffee bar would be a welcome addition to your flannel party.
5.Love this plaid lumberjack cake that would make an impressive centerpiece.
1. Set the tone for your party by displaying this Eat drink and be cozy sign.
2. DIY flannel coasters are easy to make and will add warmth to your decor.
3. Set the table with everything plaid like these Eat drink and be cozy flannel napkins, plates and cups and plaid table runner.
4. Welcome guests to your bridal shower with this display sign.
5. Pine boughs and pinecones are a great finishing touch to any of your decorations.
1. Include these "drop your panties" game insert cards with your bachelorette party invitations asking guests to bring a pair of panties for the bride-to-be. The bride will take turns guessing who brought which pair.
2. Hosting an outdoor party? Make your own outdoor Jenga game: paint the ends in red and black for a Buffalo plaid effect.
3. Personalize and play these fun bridal shower games at your Flannel and Fizz party.
4. Drinking games are always lots of fun and this printable drink if game can be personalized with your own ideas.
5. Spice up your bachelorette party with these printable xxx games.
1. Thank guests for coming to your party with these adorable flannel fling hair ties
2. Make your own caramel apples to give as thank you gifts and attach these printable "so plaid you came" thank you tags.
3. Plan a make your own trail mix station for guests to make their own trail mix to either snack on at the party or take home with them. To use as a thank you gift be sure to include bags or boxes they can take their mix home in and labels to add their names.
4. If you're not having s'mores at your party, send guests home with some s'mores to go!
5. Give the gift of pie wrapped with strips of flannel and a fork to enjoy it with.
1. Set the tone for your party with a printable Flannel and Fizz invitation or Flannel Fling Before the Ring invitation.
2. If you're planning a cozy weekend bachelorette with your bridal party these matching monogrammed flannel boxer shorts are perfect for lounging in.
3. Offer up flannel blankets to keep your guests cozy, especially great for an outdoor party. For a rustic look drape flannel blankets on haybales for seating.
4. Plan a fun outdoor activity for your guests like a sleigh ride, skating on an outdoor rink, skiing, tobogganing, horseback riding or axe throwing.
5. Have guests "log in" at your party by signing a wood slice instead of a traditional guest book. Doubles as a party decoration and keepsake. Create your own chalkboard wood slice to go with this printable guest book sign.