Plan a baby shower by mail and online with our complete baby shower package. Everything you need to celebrate your mommy-to-be while keeping your social distance.
BY MAIL: Includes a printable baby shower invitation and 3 activity cards (advice for parents, wishes for baby and family traditions) to mail to your guests. Guests can fill in the activity cards and send them with their gifts to the mommy-to-be. You can also include a blank envelope for guests to address to themselves to help the mommy-to-be with her thank you notes.
ONLINE: Plan a Facebook event and invite your guests to join you live to celebrate together. Includes a Facebook event cover photo, 6 Facebook activity prompts, and a Who Knows Mommy Best game to play online.
- Invitation: Size is 5" x 7". This is an editable PDF file with two invites (front and back) per 8.5" x 11" page with trim marks. Only the gold text is not editable.
- Activity cards: Size is 4" x 6". These are non-editable PDF files with two cards per 8.5" x 11" page with trim marks ready to print. Includes advice cards, family tradition cards and wishes for baby cards.
- Facebook event cover photo: Size is 7" x 3.25". This is an editable PDF file, only the name is editable. To upload to Facebook, please first convert to JPEG. This is quick and easy and detailed instructions are included.
- Facebook activities: Photos to post are 4" x 2". These are not editable. Six JPEG files are included ready to upload. Includes prompts to share your advice, wishes for baby, family traditions, baby name ideas, who knows your mommy game, and how old was the mommy game (post along with photos of the mommy-to-be so guests can guess her age at various stages of her life).
- Games: Who Knows Mommy Best game you can post and guests can share their answers online. This is a 5"x7" JPEG file with both Canadian and American spelling options. This is not an editable file.
1. Download. Once payment is confirmed, you will receive a link to download your files on screen and to the email address you provide.
2. Open. For non-editable files please open your file and go to Step 4. For editable files, please ONLY open with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader (free download here). Many computers will automatically open the PDF files in their default preview program or web browser. To avoid this, please open up Adobe Reader, then go to File > Open and select the template you'd like to use.
** These files cannot be edited on tablets, mobile devices, or computers using a Chrome OS system. If this is your only option, please contact us and we will be happy to help you edit. **
3. Personalize. Only the text in the blue highlighted areas is editable. All other elements are locked. Select the text you want to customize and start typing. Press "Ctrl + e" (Windows) or "Cmd + e" (MAC) to bring up additional editing features.
4. Print and Trim. Print at 100% (or actual size) on bright white card stock at home or your local print/copy shop. Trim with scissors or a utility knife and ruler. See our printing options tab for more information.
For more in-depth tutorials on using our editable templates please click here.
** Please note that not all of our items are editable. Please make sure to read the item details carefully to find out if the item is editable and what areas of the template are editable. **
Most of our items are available as digital download files which gives you the flexibility to print wherever you like and as many as you like (for personal use only).
You can print at home using a home printer, or with a local print/copy shop like Staples or Office Depot. Always print at 100% or Actual Size.
When printing our editable PDFs, please make sure the files are opened in the latest FREE version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Convert your files to JPEG format for online printing services. Please upload your updated file here and you will receive a flattened file ready to print.
WHERE TO PRINT:
Document printing services offered by Staples or Office Depot will give you high quality prints on letter-sized paper that you can then trim and assemble at home. Choose your paper type and don’t choose “fit to page”. This is especially great for printing our games, tags, treat bag toppers and more!
Welcome signs: (sized 16” x 20” and larger):
Foam boards from Vistaprint (for easels) choose size and upload your design.
Posters from Vistaprint (to frame): choose size and paper then upload your design.
Invitations: (sized 5” x 7”): Staples, Office Depot, Shutterfly
Signs: (sized 5” x 7” and 8” x 10”): Shutterfly choose paper finish and size (we recommend the matte finish).
Thank you cards: Vistaprint size 4.2” x 5.5” (standard or premium matte)
** Please note that some of these printing options are affiliate links which means that at no cost to you, we will receive compensation should you decide to use their services.**
Every printer and monitor/screen is calibrated differently and will produce variations in colour. Therefore, printed colours may vary from the photos shown depending on the equipment and paper type you use.
Shipping is free. All of our products are digital files only, no physical products will be sent so there is no cost to ship.
Receiving your files: A link to download your purchased products will be available onscreen once payment is complete. The link will also be emailed to you via the email address you include when completing your purchase.
Refunds: Due to the digital nature of this product refunds will only be given within 10 days from date of purchase if the file(s) has not yet been downloaded. Once a file is downloaded refunds will not be given, if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase please contact us and we will make every effort to ensure you are satisfied.
All designs are for your PERSONAL USE ONLY and not to be used for commercial purposes.