Looking for more information? Here are some answers to the questions we get asked the most! For further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us!
HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY FILES?
- Once your purchase is complete, a link to download your purchased files will be emailed to you.
HOW CAN I EDIT MY TEMPLATES?
- Open your template in Adobe Acrobat Reader. This is VERY important. Do no try editing in your computer’s preview program.
- Select the text in the highlighted area that you which to change and start typing.
- To change the font, size or colour of the text, first select it and press ctrl + e (windows) or cmd + e (mac) to bring up the font properties box. Please check the following tutorial for more details information
WHAT AREAS OF THE TEMPLATE ARE EDITABLE?
There are photos in each listing that will indicate which areas of the template are editable. The editable text areas of each template are highlighted in blue. The position of the text boxes are locked in place and are not editable.
DO I NEED TO INSTALL ANY FONTS?
- No. All the fonts used in our templates are embedded so there is no need to install any fonts.
DO YOU OFFER CUSTOMIZATION?
- Yes, any of our designs can be customized! Please let us know what you would like and we will sort it out.
DO YOU OFFER PRINTING SERVICES?
- No, all of our designs are only sold as digital files. You will need to print them either at home or at a local copy shop or printer.
HOW DO I PRINT MY FILES?
- Files can be printed with a home printer or with a local print or copy shop. Staples is a popular choice for affordable and quality prints.
MY TEMPLATE IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY, WHAT CAN I DO?
- Please make sure that you have the file open in the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Many computer’s will open the file in Preview as a default. This will allow editing but will cause problems with the formatting.
- The templates cannot be edited on mobile devices or tablets. Please make sure you are using a Laptop or Desktop computer. Note: computers running Chrome OS are also not compatible with Adobe Reader and will not allow for editing
I DON'T SEE THE ANSWER I'M LOOKING FOR
- Please feel free to email me at email@example.com with any questions and I will be happy to assist!