PRINTING YOUR FILES
All of our items are available as digital downloads which gives you the flexibility to print wherever you like and as many as you like (for personal use only).
- You can print at home using a home printer, or bring to a local print/copy shop like Staples or Office Depot.
For best results print on bright white card stock.
- When printing our editable PDFs, please make sure the files are opened in the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- To use online printing services or photo lab printing you may need to convert your files to JPEG format. Please upload your updated file here and you will receive a flattened file ready to print.
- When printing at home, please make sure your print settings are set to print actual size or 100% and centered on the page.
- Every printer and monitor/screen is calibrated differently and will produce variations in colour. Therefore, printed colours may vary from the photos shown depending on the equipment and paper type you use.
- Please see here for more printing tips.