HOW TO PRINT
All of our items are available as digital downloads which gives you the flexibility to print wherever you like and as many as you like (for personal use only).
- You can print at home using a home printer, or bring to a local print/copy shop like Staples or Office Depot.
- For best results print on bright white card stock.
- When printing our editable PDFs, please make sure they open the files in the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- To use online printing services or photo lab printing you may need to convert your files to JPEG format. Please let us know if you require this and we will convert your files for you.
- When printing at home, please make sure your print settings are set to print actual size or 100%