Safari Animals Virtual and Mail Baby Shower Package
Plan a baby shower by mail and online with our...
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Plan a baby shower by mail and online with our complete baby shower package. Everything you need to celebrate your mommy-to-be while keeping your social distance.
BY MAIL: Includes a printable baby shower invitation and 3 activity cards (advice for parents, wishes for baby and family traditions) to mail to your guests. Guests can fill in the activity cards and send them with their gifts to the mommy-to-be. You can also include a blank envelope for guests to address to themselves to help the mommy-to-be with her thank you notes.
ONLINE: Plan a Facebook event and invite your guests to join you live to celebrate together. Includes a Facebook event cover photo, 6 Facebook activity prompts, and a Who Knows Mommy Best game to play online.
- Invitation: Size is 5" x 7". Comes with 5 editable PDF files with options for online printing, emailing and printing at home. All of the text except "Born to be Wild" is editable.
- Activity cards: Size is 4" x 6". These are non-editable PDF files with two cards per 8.5" x 11" page with trim marks ready to print. Includes advice cards, family tradition cards and wishes for baby cards.
- Facebook event cover photo: Size is 7" x 3.25". This is an editable PDF file, only the name is editable. To upload to Facebook, please first convert to JPEG. This is quick and easy and detailed instructions are included.
- Facebook activities: Photos to post are 4" x 2". These are not editable. Six JPEG files are included ready to upload. Includes prompts to share your advice, wishes for baby, family traditions, baby name ideas, who knows your mommy game, and how old was the mommy game (post along with photos of the mommy-to-be so guests can guess her age at various stages of her life).
- Games: Who Knows Mommy Best game you can post and guests can share their answers online. This is a 5"x7" JPEG file with both Canadian and American spelling options. This is not an editable file.
1. Download. Once payment is confirmed, you will receive a link to download your files on screen and to the email address you provide.
2. Open with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader (free download here). Many computers will automatically open PDF files in their default preview program or web browser. To avoid this, please open up Adobe Reader, then go to File > Open and select the template you'd like to use.
** These files cannot be edited on tablets, mobile devices, or computers using a Chrome OS system. If this is your only option, please contact us and we will be happy to help you edit. **
3. Edit Your File.
Home Printer: print centered on the page at 100% scale (actual size) from Adobe Reader.
Online Printing: for high-quality prints and amazing customer service we recommend Prints of Love.
Save your files as JPG or flattened PDF by uploading them here.
Please note: all printers and screens will produce variations in colour. Printed colours may vary from the photos shown depending on the equipment and paper type you use. Some of these printing options are affiliate links so at no extra cost to you, we will receive compensation should you use their services.
SHIPPING of our digital products is free.
When purchasing a printed item from us through Zazzle, please refer to their shipping information when completing your transaction.
REFUNDS on our digital products will be given within 10 days from date of purchase only if the file(s) has not yet been downloaded. Once a file is downloaded refunds will not be given. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase please contact us and we will make every effort to ensure you are satisfied.
Refunds will be given on purchases made through Zazzle, subject to their terms and conditions found here.
Receiving your files: A link to download your purchased products will be available on screen once payment is complete. The link will also be emailed to you via the email address you include when completing your purchase.