Looking for more information? Here are some answers to the questions we get asked the most! For further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us!
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY FILES?
- Once your payment is confirmed a link to download your purchased files will appear both on screen and in your inbox (to the email address you provided). Please check your spam or promotions folders if you don't see it right away.
HOW DO IT EDIT MY FILE?
- Open your template in Adobe Acrobat Reader. This is VERY important. Do no try editing in your computer’s preview program. (Many computers will automatically open the file in your web browser or a preview program instead.)
- Select the text in the highlighted area that you which to change and start typing.
- To change the font, size or colour of the text, first select it and press ctrl + e (windows) or cmd + e (mac) to bring up the font properties box. Please check the following tutorial for more detailed information
WHAT AREAS OF THE TEMPLATE CAN I EDIT?
The editable text areas of each template are highlighted in blue (please see the product photos or open your files to see which areas are highlighted). The position of all text boxes are locked in place and are not editable.
WHEN I TYPE IN NEW TEXT THE COLOUR, FONT or SPACING CHANGES
- Please ensure that you have the file open in the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Many computer’s will open the file in your web browser or preview program as a default. This will allow editing but will cause problems with the formatting.
- The templates cannot be edited on mobile devices or tablets. Please make sure you are using a Laptop or Desktop computer. Note: computers running Chrome OS are also not compatible with Adobe Reader and will not allow for editing.
- If you still have difficulties, please contact us and we will be happy to help you with the editing.
WILL THE BLUE HIGHLIGHTING PRINT?
DO I NEED TO INSTALL ANY FONTS?
- No. All the fonts used in our templates are embedded so there is no need to install any fonts.
DO YOU OFFER CUSTOMIZATION?
- Yes, any of our designs can be customized or we can create entirely new designs just for you. Please contact us (at email@example.com) and tell us what you would like!
HOW DO I PRINT MY FILES?
- Files can be printed with a home printer or with a local print or copy shop. Staples is a popular choice for affordable and quality prints.
WHY DOES TEXT NOT APEAR WHEN I UPLOAD FOR ONLINE PRINTING?
- Some websites don't recognize editable PDF files so you will need to convert your file to a JPG format to print. This is very easy to do. Please open this link (ideally in a Chrome web browser), upload your file (pixel density should be set to 300 and quality to 100) and click convert. If you have any difficulties I am happy to convert your files for you, just email them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DO I SEND MY INVITATION VIA EMAIL/TEXT?
- You will need to convert your file to a JPG file to send your invitation digitally. This is very easy to do. Please open this link, upload your file and click convert. If you have any difficulties I am happy to convert your files for you, just email them to me at email@example.com.